Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (348 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:52:59 +0200
- Message-id: <201004201152.59802.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: cwh, mls, tschmidt, adrian, freitag
* Status round
* expansion error -> dependency error
* 1.7.3 release
* MeeGo meeting
* OBS Downtime
* kiwi implementation for driver update disk is complete, waiting
for validation by Scott.
* has quite some ideas to improve current kiwi product code, need
testsuite before to work on that.
* Supporting kiwi image builds for repos without kiwi.
=> will be part of 1.7.3 release
* added "branch" functionality to webui, similar look at
* rewrote "Add repository" page
- "simple page" gets the list from the api now
* Lots of bugfixing together with coolo
* Improved project status page again
* layout and icon changes
Please test build.opensuse.org/stage and give feedback!
* prepare 1.7.3 release
* try to get source service working within lxc for build.o.o
=> minimal goal is to support file download
* Real Names get updated now based on iChain data
* added "signing" state for packages, helpfull when signing service
* removing accounts from Hermes with invalid account names.
* Thinking about how to handle user database of hermes together with OBS.
expansion error -> dependency error
Discussion about to rename "expansion error" to "dependency error".
We think that this would be a better understandable name.
Any opinions ?
Current 1.7 branch is rolled in openSUSE:Tools project. Will be published
LinuxFoundation, Intel, Nokia and SUSE/Novell had OBS developer meeting
Details were sent around earlier:
SAN connection failure lead to downtime 12hours ago. We still have broken
on disk data due lack of data journaling, which we are currently repairing.
Everything is working, except scheduling might take longer.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|