Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Serious link error in build service web interface.
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:01:20 +0200
On 16.04.2010 17:28, Dave Plater wrote:
On 04/16/2010 05:13 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Freitag, 16. April 2010 16:53:16 schrieb Dave Plater:

On 04/16/2010 04:48 PM, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, I was looking at the build log in openSUSE:Factory:Contrib bacula
and clicked the link "trigger rebuild", this took me to the "Add
Repository to Project openSUSE:Factory:Contrib" page. I couldn't believe
it so I tried again.
Regards
Dave P

In fact any of the trigger rebuild links in the two projects I maintain
in contrib go to the add repository page.

What pages do you see the link on?

Greetings, Stephan

Any of the trigger rebuild links on the lilypond and bacula package
pages and buld log pages in contrib project point to :-
https://build.opensuse.org/package/trigger_rebuild?package=bacula&project=openSUSE%3AFactory%3AContrib
but lead to :-
https://build.opensuse.org/project/add_target_simple?project=openSUSE%3AFactory%3AContrib
somehow. You need maintainer rights for the links to display at all, I
tried one other package and it doesn't have the links.
Regards

I debugged this, and can't reproduce it, both links are working.
It could have been due to a temporary backend problem.
Does it work for you now?

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)