Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Serious link error in build service web interface.
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:53:16 +0200
On 04/16/2010 04:48 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, I was looking at the build log in openSUSE:Factory:Contrib bacula
and clicked the link "trigger rebuild", this took me to the "Add
Repository to Project openSUSE:Factory:Contrib" page. I couldn't believe
it so I tried again.
Regards
Dave P

In fact any of the trigger rebuild links in the two projects I maintain
in contrib go to the add repository page.
Regards
Dave P