Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs behind a proxy
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:38:29 +0200
Hi Marcus,

Marcus Hüwe schrieb:
I just wrote a small patch which adds basic http proxy support to the
backend. To enable it add 'our $proxy = "http://<ip>:<port>";' to the
BSConfig.pm file. Afterwards all remoteurl requests will be sent to
proxy.
our $proxy = 'http://<ip>:<port>' should be
our $proxy = 'http://<ip>:<port>/' otherwise you will get "bad url"

The current implementation doesn't support proxy-authorization yet
but it should be trivial to implement it (before concentrating on
those details I want to know if the current code is ok:) ).

Feedback, remarks, objections etc. are always welcome:)
i tried your patch with latest stable build (1.7.2).

and build is then failing on worker with:

fetching sources, packages, 404 remote error: Bad arg length for Socket
pack_sockaddr_in, length is 0, should be 4 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Socket.pm line 386.
build failed, send back logfile...

Thank you
Chris

Marcus