Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using LDAP Authentication
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:04:26 +0200
Am Freitag, 9. April 2010 16:52:55 schrieb Andrew Heagle:
On Thu, April 8, 2010 11:44 pm, Iain Arnell wrote:
On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 4:54 AM, Andrew Heagle <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We use OpenLDAP as a centralized authentication source for our company,
and I
configured the build service I setup to use LDAP.

Authenticating against the LDAP server works, so I can use my username
and
password to login and then go assign the appropriate roles in the API
afterwards. However, the scripts do not seem to pickup my email address
or my
name.

I submitted a patch to the list a couple of weeks ago that should fix
the email address lookup.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2010-03/msg00101.html

--
Iain.

Hi,

I just applied the patch, and it picks up the email address now. Thanks!

thank you for testing, I will backport it to 1.7 branch as well ...

SUSE Linux Products GmbH