Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Marketing for OBS V2.0
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:04:13 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 7. April 2010 16:55:27 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
On 04/07/2010 at 3:51 PM, Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, recently I moved and restructured the obs docs at:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service

We are currently working on the webui 2.0 features
(http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/WebUI-2.0) which is tested at
https://build.opensuse.org/stage

To be up to date with the development you might want to follow the
commits at: http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service

What we recently implemented is:
Bento theming, Tabs on Project page, Reworked Package list, project list,
search,
view for binary packages, frontpage

A very interesting / important 'thing' on the /stage platform is anonymous
access IMHO. Not sure if this is in OBS itself or if there were just
config tweaks.

it was permission handling changes, but there is also a config option to
enable/disable it.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH