Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Marketing for OBS V2.0
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:51:53 +0200
On 07.04.2010 00:08, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

today inside the Marketing Session psankar and i have got the Task to do
the Marketing for OBS V2.0.
This means, that we're publishing Infos about the OBS. First we're
writing an Article about what OBS is (for that ppl who not knowing
that). After that we would like to making an regular Screenshot and
publishing that.
For that an good Documentation from OBS Maintainers is needed. So please
give us an weekly report in this List with the actual Stat, implemented
features or other stuff.
If anything is unclear, please let us know.

Hi, recently I moved and restructured the obs docs at:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service

We are currently working on the webui 2.0 features
(http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/WebUI-2.0) which is tested at
https://build.opensuse.org/stage

To be up to date with the development you might want to follow the
commits at: http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service

What we recently implemented is:
Bento theming, Tabs on Project page, Reworked Package list, project list,
search,
view for binary packages, frontpage

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools