[opensuse-buildservice] Marketing for OBS V2.0
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:08:24 +0200
Hello Mates,

today inside the Marketing Session psankar and i have got the Task to do
the Marketing for OBS V2.0.
This means, that we're publishing Infos about the OBS. First we're
writing an Article about what OBS is (for that ppl who not knowing
that). After that we would like to making an regular Screenshot and
publishing that.
For that an good Documentation from OBS Maintainers is needed. So please
give us an weekly report in this List with the actual Stat, implemented
features or other stuff.
If anything is unclear, please let us know.

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Community & Support Agent