[opensuse-buildservice] F12 kernel compile errors
  • From: Enor MOZ <enormoz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:33:01 -0400
Hello,
I am trying to compile a F12 kernel via OBS. Here is my build log
http://pastie.org/904842 . I am getting several "Warning: spec file
parser line 462: can't expand %(...)" messages. It then fails later
with "ERROR: Patch linux-2.6-build-nonintconfig.
patch not listed as a source patch in specfile". If I comment out the
part that checks for that patch it compile but does not display the
"buildid" when finished. I believe this is due to the "can't expand"
warning earlier since the "buildid" is called with a macro that cant
expand.
The spec file is basically a clone of the original F12 kernel srpm
from the F12 repo. There where two things I changed; 1, compile
firmware and removed PAE from i686 build.

Link to spec file.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=kernel.spec&package=netbook-kernel&project=home%3Aenormoz

Any help would be appreciated !!