[opensuse-buildservice] %prefix variable not being substituted
  • From: Matt Williams <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 00:46:25 +0100
I'm trying to update OGRE in the games project
to the latest version but in the process of updating the .spec file
for some reason the %prefix variable isn't being substituted.

I call (in %prep but maybe it should be in %build) CMake with something like:

cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=%prefix

which I would expect to get turned in to:

but it doesn't as can be seen at
(search for "CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX").

Now, I assume this is caused by something I'm doing wrong but I can;t
work out what it is. Can anyone be of any help?

Matt Williams