Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Sorting in the Web interface
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:27:17 +0200
On 04/01/2010 03:59 PM, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
In the Web interface everthing is nicely sorted. But the order is wrong
;)

Maybe, I'm different, but I'm always more interested in new stuff. Thus
I'd appreciate it a lot, if selection lists or build status listings
were sorted in a reverse view.

It would be great if there were such a configuration option.

Which pages in particular are you talking about?

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools