Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Minutes
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:33:35 +0200
On 03/30/2010 12:31 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:

present: lrupp, coolo, mls, cwh, dmueller, adrian

Google indexing:
================

Google started to index build.opensuse.org/stage after we allowed anonymous
access.
It is possible to upload a sitemap at google indexer. Current problem
is that too many 404 pages are indexed, most likely because our current
webui returns 404 errors with nice web pages, which return with code 200.

=> We need to evaluate if we can deliver these pages with return code 404

Live build log shall be disabled for indexers to avoid slow loading.

These issues should be fixed now, the webui sends the http error status codes,
and crawlers get excluded from the live build log by robots.txt.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools