Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to enable factory build
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:47:09 +0200
Am Dienstag 30 März 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Dienstag 30 März 2010 schrieb Dave Plater:
Hi, trying to make an scons bug report, I disabled the factory build in
home:plater:branches:graphics blender and now it refuses to enable. I
tried the web interface, flags for experts (debug package won't enable
either) and osc meta pkg home:plater:branches:graphics blender -e by
deleting the build disabled statement.

I will look into it. I changed some bits yesterday, but I'm not sure what
it is yet.

OK, fixed. My cleanup went a bit too far :)

Greetings, Stephan