Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to enable factory build
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:45:07 +0200
On 03/30/2010 12:26 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Dienstag 30 März 2010 schrieb Dave Plater:

Hi, trying to make an scons bug report, I disabled the factory build in
home:plater:branches:graphics blender and now it refuses to enable. I
tried the web interface, flags for experts (debug package won't enable
either) and osc meta pkg home:plater:branches:graphics blender -e by
deleting the build disabled statement.

I will look into it. I changed some bits yesterday, but I'm not sure what it
is yet.

Greetings, Stephan

Thanks
Dave P