RE: [opensuse-buildservice] build-compare
  • From: <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:11:55 -0500
From: jnelson@xxxxxxxxxxx [jnelson@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Nelson
[jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 12:34 PM
Cc: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build-compare

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:23 PM, <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
You have to have the package available so that it can be pulled into the
chroot environment, and add it as a "Support" package in your prjconf.

The build compare stuff will show up in your build logs at the end, if it is
being used.

Does it have to be added to all projects (like home:* projects), their
"upstream" projects, etc...

--
Jon