Re: [opensuse-buildservice] There aren't any build logs on the build service web interface. fixed
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:45:30 +0200
On 03/29/2010 08:30 AM, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, there aren't any build logs available in the build service web
interface. I don't know if anyone else is aware of this yet but it makes
my work very difficult. I would appreciate a notification when it's
fixed. I'm using firefox 3.5.8 on openSUSE 11.2 and the problem exists
both with squid and without.
Thanks for your attention.
Dave P

To save time telling me it's fixed, I can now get web interface build logs.