Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs behind a proxy
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:20:25 +0100
On 2010-03-24 14:33:01 +0100, Christian wrote:
I want to use the 'remoturl' feature. (added PRJ openSUSE.org)
And my local obs is not able to connect to 'api.opensuse.org' directly.
Access to internet is only allowed via proxy (e.g. squid)

So is there a possibility to tell obs to use a '$http_proxy' ?

I just wrote a small patch which adds basic http proxy support to the
backend. To enable it add 'our $proxy = "http://<ip>:<port>";' to the
BSConfig.pm file. Afterwards all remoteurl requests will be sent to
proxy.

great, but I would prefer if the setting would simply use the enviroment
variables by default.

The current implementation doesn't support proxy-authorization yet
but it should be trivial to implement it (before concentrating on
those details I want to know if the current code is ok:) ).

Feedback, remarks, objections etc. are always welcome:)

Marcus

SUSE Linux Products GmbH