Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs behind a proxy
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:29:43 +0100
On 2010-03-24 15:56:25 +0000, John Beranek wrote:
On 24/03/10 13:37, Petit Eric wrote:
oups forgot the list :
"Hi
Very wired, when i wrote MonoOSC, some user ask me to add proxy
(client side) feature, so i guess OBS support proxy ?"

Works here with 'https_proxy' and 'http_proxy' set. An older version of
osc used to delete these env variables assuming that urllib2 didn't
support proxies (and I had locally modified osc to remove this code),
but this seems to no longer be the case.

Chris is *not* talking about the client side.
he is talking about proxy support in the obs backend code, which is
written in perl.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux