Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local obs behind a proxy
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:37:40 +0100
oups forgot the list :
"Hi
Very wired, when i wrote MonoOSC, some user ask me to add proxy
(client side) feature, so i guess OBS support proxy ?"

sorry christian for the double message

2010/3/24 Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I try to be more clear.

I want to use the 'remoturl' feature. (added PRJ openSUSE.org)
And my local obs is not able to connect to 'api.opensuse.org' directly.
Access to internet is only allowed via proxy (e.g. squid)

So is there a possibility to tell obs to use a '$http_proxy' ?

Thank you
Chris

Christian schrieb:
Hi,

recognized that obs has no proxy support. :(
So I can't use linking prj via openSUSE.org:

has someone a solution for this ?
Kind Reagrds
Chris

Cordially.

windows take you more($), Linux give you more!!
Political Power cannot be wisdom!

Small Eric Quotations of the days: