Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc scripting
Why do it so low-level? You can call the Package.commit method in osc
if you use python. Or if you're not in python, you can just do osc co
and osc ci -m MESSAGE like you would as a normal user. Is the time to
do a checkout of the full package an issue for you?