[opensuse-buildservice] Re: CentOS 5 rsync availability
  • From: Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:41:39 -0400
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Douglas Hubler <douglas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was reported earlier that rsync.opensuse.org only has suse related
binaries and that other distros wind up on
ftp5.gwdg.de::pub/opensuse/repositories.  I noticed my binaries on
ftp5 are about 12 hours old.  Is there an efficient way to download
entire centos repo shortly after it's built?

What I'm trying to do is grab a backup before updating all the source
and triggering a rebuild of the latest source.

FYI: I discovered the command

osc getbinaries CentOS_5 i586

and appears to fit the bill nicely