Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Modules Error during build
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:25:02 +0100
Am Montag 22 März 2010 schrieb Jan.Albrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I assume these Errors are from the virtual build machine, not from our
package. Is there something broken in the build service? We tried it the
third time and still receiving the same error.

This happens when you trigger somehow the loading of kernel modules. In this
case you're trying to reach the network and the kernel tries to load some
network module I guess.

You need to change the xsltprocs to verify against some xsl you bring
yourself, you can't download anything from build jobs.

Greetings, Stephan