Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "Build Status unavailable"
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:56:50 +0100
Am Freitag, 19. März 2010 19:31:58 schrieb Abel Alfonso Firvida Donestevez:
Hello:

After two days trying I have installed the OBS Appliance on a local
server, and I got it working perfectly but it doesn't build packages. I
always get the "Build Status unavailable" message. I check into the
appliance and there is no gcc or any other compiler.

My question is: Do I have to install anything else?
If so, where I can find it ?

hard to say with these information. You have activated the the remote
interconnect ?
schedulers are running ?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH