Re: [opensuse-buildservice] fedora's mock and opensuse's build
On Mar 18, 2010, at 4:15, Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday 17 March 2010 08:51:35 pm Robert Xu wrote:
-snip-

checking for correct version of CLooG... yes
configure: error: GNAT is required to build ada
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.MOfqJN (%build)

You don't gave ada compiler installed (it's gcc-ada in openSUSE).
Needs to
find why it's missing. Do you have /var/tmp/build-root/usr/bin/gnat?
Is it in
BuildRequires?
It's supposed to be compiled as well in the gcc SRPM.
I'm thinking that maybe the build doesn't detect and use installed
programs in the buildroot....

x86_64:

expansion error:
nothing provides glibc(x86-32), nothing provides glibc-devel(x86-32)

Looks like you try to build 32bit package on 64bit system - probably
the 32bit
packages are not imported into Fedora repo in BuildService - or
maybe the
system of building of those packages is different in Fedora than in
openSUSE.
Sorry I don't know anything about it.

I think I know the reason for this.

Basically rebuild of Fedora package in BuildService might work, but
as it's
not widely used, there are sharp corners and build of gcc is not the
easiest
job you can start with. I propose you to start with something
simpler, so
you'll learn more about OBS and using of it for Fedora.
Well, I'm having problems doing the same with a bzip2 srpm. There must
be some significant different for this to happen.
*sigh*

--
Cya Later,
Robert Xu