[opensuse-buildservice] git users: please read
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:19:41 +0100
Hi,

Please note that what runs on build.opensuse.org has been the
master branch of our git repo for quite a while (or trunk when
it was svn :). For the features we want to develop for 1.8/2.0,
we decided to go a bit deeper and so master is now basically
broken for a while.

As such we deploy fixes for the webui from the git branch "deployment"
(backend and api continue to be "master).

This is interesting to you in two cases:
1. if you have your own build service and run it on git
2. you see a bug on build.opensuse.org you want to fix yourself.
In this case I suggest you take the deployment branch and send
your patch against that - and we see how to merge it.

Greetings, Stephan