Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Interrupted commits
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <guido+opensuse.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:01:27 +0100
* Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> [2010-03-15 16:42]:
If the commit did not succeed, but osc is not doing it again on next try,
we have a bug.

I'm fairly sure that's what happened to me twice with different
packages, each time a second commit attempt succeeded (i.e. it
wasn't interrupted and showed no error messages) but ten lead to
the described build errors.

What is "osc log" telling you ? Does a commit log entry exists ?

Unfortunately it happened on a Packman server and the packages
don't exist any more.

--
Guido Berhoerster