Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kde-obs-creator: Unknown Requires...
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:26:11 +0100
On Sunday 14 of March 2010, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

i've tried to build skrooge. But i'm got: http://pastebin.ca/1839739.

As written in Common Problems i've added BUILD_REQUIRES += the missing
Packages.

It also says that the real fix is to add the mappings to
home:llunak:distro/setup, since otherwise the mappings between distributions
need to be added to the prjconf and that's almost as much work. I'll get to
it somewhen if you don't do it before me. And if you don't care about
cross-distro, it's enough to generate the .spec once and then fix manually.

---
DEVELOPERS: Sascha Manns <saigkill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
LICENSE: GPL
SUMMARY: Personal Finance Manager END_DESCRIPTION
Personal Finance Manager.
END_DESCRIPTION
BUILD_REQUIRES += sqlite libofx sharedmimeinfo ctest dart
installrequiredsystemlibraries msgfmt
--

If it was as simple as just copy&pasting the unknown requirements, the tool
could do it manually as well, but it is not. E.g. the build requirement for

The plan is of course that the tool would know all these mappings and handle
it itself, but I can't myself cover several complete distributions, and even
if I could there'd be still new packages appearing, so the reality is that
these problems need to be handled as they appear.

--
Lubos Lunak
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer