Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request emails
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:19:22 +0100
Am Montag, 15. März 2010 09:16:44 schrieb Christian:
Hi Adrian,

yesterday I created two requests (34747, 34752) and I did not get mail
about sr created. :(
I checked h.o.o, and it is like before, where I did get mails.

Well, the default rules from hermes are that you only get mails, if
you are the owner of the target. Not when they are created as source
from your project (you know that you created a request anyway in most
cases ;)

bye
adrian

Kind Regards