Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 11/12 build of server:eGroupWare seems to crash
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:54:53 +0100
Anyone has an idea what the problem is?
(I fixed the "File listed twice: /var/lib/egroupware" warning, you see
in the FC10 log.)

That is usually only a warning, not an error.

The build did run when we rebooted our main servers this morning. This
should be handled nicely usually, but maybe it wasn't in this case.

I just triggered a rebuild and will keep an eye one it. If it succeeds now,
it means that we need to improve our scheduler or warden.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH