[opensuse-buildservice] osc build and local (partial) mirror
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:52:21 -0600
is there a way to instruct osc to try a local (partial) http mirror
for packages necessary for building?

For example, let's say I type "osc build" and the build needs insserv.
Furthermore, let's say I have insserv-1.13-2.2.x86_64.rpm in a local
http mirror (also available via NFS).
I'd like the build process to know this and use the local copy.
I tried using the -p option with the NFS-mounted mirror, but that
appears to scan the /entire thing/ *before* asking for packages, and
that takes a long time.
What are my options here?

--
Jon