[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS and LDAP
The guy here at Cray that made the LDAP mod originally looked at your
stuff and said it looks good, but I haven't tried deploying to our test
server since I'm in the middle of developing another feature on the test
server. If you want a deployment test it'll take longer, but the
inspector says it looks good.