[opensuse-buildservice] manually add a distro
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:14:47 -0700
I'm running my own instance of OBS; just installed 1.7.0.

I have it set up so it links to opensuse.org for the distros that are on
build.opensuse.org; however there are a couple of distros that aren't in that
list (which I need to add).

I've set up two other OBS servers in the past -- but those are different, older
versions. I recall (and tried) the instructions listed at
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/openSUSE_10.2#Setup_Initial_Distributions

However, those don't seem to work.

Similarly, I've created my own XML file that I think should work, but I can't
seem to get OBS to recognize the distro's existence. (The .conf file is
something I'll work out on my own; I've done that plenty in the past).

So what do I need to do to get a new distro into my own local OBS?
--
Troy Telford
ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx