Re: [opensuse-buildservice] A problem with OBS 1.7b3
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:32:02 -0600
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 2010-01-28 06:33, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2010 01:28:18 schrieb Robert Xu:
I started building packages on my (once again) reinstalled openSUSE 11.2
with OBS 1.7 b3.
A few things:
#2:
After a package is finished building, WHY DOESN'T IT SHOW UP IN
/srv/obs/repos ?

no publisher running ?

Or the usual case of "you have to wait until all packages have been
attempted to be built".

Actually, I have the same problem.
It's really annoying when you are waiting for your package (which has
been built already) to show up, but for some reason it doesn't for a
long time.

Perhaps a related problem is when I remove a package the binaries
don't always seem to be removed. What's up with that?

--
Jon