Re: [opensuse-buildservice] replying to messages in this mailinglist
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:01:15 +0100
Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 06:03, aapgorilla <godutchnow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi I am a member of several mailinglists and for the other lists I am
a member of whenever I reply to a message it gets send to the
mailinglist, however whenever I reply to message from this list the
message gets send to the author of the message only.

On this list you must hit reply-all. The person that sent the message
you are responding to will get the message twice, but it is the only
easy way to do it because the list owners refuse to fix this problem.

Well, your mail client is not suitable for professional use then.
Good ones have a list reply function and even better ones set and
honor Mail-Followup-To¹.

cu
Ludwig

[1] http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html