Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change in behavior of --prefer-pkgs with multiple packages with same name
I have a patch that implements the behavior my users expected, I can
port it to the version of osc in git (since it's against 0.123 right
now) and push it as a merge request. Then you can see exactly what I
meant in code, does that work?