[opensuse-buildservice] When using the latest version of openSUSE Build Server in the Unstable Tools Repository, a 500 Internal Server Error comes up.
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:27:21 -0500
When I try to use openSUSE Build Server that you have posted on openSUSE:Tools:Unstable with a 11.2 x86_64, something goes wrong that causes a 500 Internal Server Error. I previously mentioned this on the forums (http://forums.opensuse.org/opensuse-build-service-obs/430248-upgrade-latest-obs-my-local-server-breaks.html) and IRC, but the forums did not have many users and nobody responded on IRC. I think I traced it back to FastCGI, but now I am stuck. I've followed all the directions on /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/{README.SETUP,README.UPDATERS} and yet I'm still not getting anywhere? Can anyone reproduce and/or solve this problem?!

Robert Xu

--
Robert Xu
Ever tried Linux? :)