[opensuse-buildservice] osc spikes CPU when downloading kernel-source
I've been testing out 0.123 before we deploy it internally and I've
noticed a problem when kernel-source is downloaded from our internal
server: Once the download reaches 100%, osc freezes and top reports it
sitting at near 100% of the cpu. I've narrowed this down to something
PackageQuery is doing when reading the rpm.part file for rpm fields
(osc/fetch.py:96). Is this performance issue a known bug?