[opensuse-buildservice] Stage news
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:34:31 +0100
Hi,

As master branch is feature frozen for the 1.7 release,
we develop the webui further in the stage repo only.

Thomas implemented a list of requests per project:

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/list_requests?project=openSUSE%3AFactory

And for the request view I implemented yesterday something
I find very useful for myself (sorry if you find it boring :):
If you're maintainer of the target project of a submit request,
the webui was already offering Accept and Decline and now you
have a 3rd button if the target project contains a source link:
Forward. This will accept the submit request and then do a new
submit request into the linked project with the comment taken
from the original request. I can't provide an example link, you will
need to find a request you can accept yourself :)

All of this is planned to be merged into master for the 1.8 release,
but only after 1.7 is out. Till then you're invited to test the
alpha on b.o.o/stage or get and patch the git from

http://gitorious.org/~coolo/opensuse/build-service-stage

Greetings, Stephan