[opensuse-buildservice] Bug in "download raw logfile"
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:20:18 +0200
There seems to be, ATM very irritating, a bug in the download raw
logfile function in bs. With lilypond a very long build log is produced
and I can never either use osc remotebuildlog, which gives the error
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find' or view it online because it
always truncates before the end. Lilypond takes a very long time to
build locally and I'm trying to find out why it compiles it's
documentation locally with rpmbuild but doesn't with either osc build or
online build service build and I need them logs.
I can see why nobody else wanted to maintain it, it just takes up too
much time if there's a build problem and the lack of complete logs makes
it even harder.
Regards
Dave P