Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.124 and obs 1.6 Compatibility
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:52:07 +0100
On Thursday 24 December 2009 09:00:48 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009 08:06:36 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On Tuesday 22 December 2009 14:42:15 Anas Nashif wrote:
[D|#23696] User nashif initialised
[D|#23696] User's source backend <:>
[D|#23696] Cache read: workerstatus
[D|#23696] Cache write: workerstatus
[I|#23696] Sending data
[F|#23696]
NoMethodError (undefined method `bytesize' for nil:NilClass):
app/controllers/status_controller.rb:80:in `workerstatus'
public/dispatch.fcgi:24

Hmm, this is something we need to fix before 1.7 I guess. The API
is only serving workerstatus from cache and if you do not have a cron
job filling that cache you will have no worker status. This cron way
is overkill for smaller instances, so we need to make this configurable
(and turn it off by default).

My plan was actually to deliver the cron job with the packages .. but
forgot it so far.

We only need a cron job if we want timeline graphs, but I'm not sure most
are interested in having these for the price of a cron running every minute.

Greetings, Stephan