[opensuse-buildservice] How obs select pkgs be required when build new pkgs?
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:24:41 +0800
Hi, all

I'm find another questions on obs about cycly building.

Describe my step once again:

1. create a new project GTES:11:U6,
which is a subproject of GTES:11

2. use a script (see attachment: osc_add_srpm)
to upload more than 1000 package into GTES:11:U6

3. add a standard Repository for GTES:11:U6

Then, the auto build beginning ...

Last, I've found that build for many pkgs,
'BuildRequires' another pkgs, and that pkgs
haven't be build yet. But that pkgs could
be found in standard Repository!

For example, the 'bc' package. I've found it's
status is 'blocked',and clcked the blocked link
on webclient, could be see following info:

--------------------------------
autoconf,automake,binutils,bzip2,db4,device-mapper,
flex,gcc,libgomp,libtermcp-devel
===============================

I'm thought that it means haven't those rpms in
current project's repository. But I'm sure those
rpms exist in 'standard' Repository of current project!

How obs to find those rpms it need when build some pkgs ?

Many docs of obs have said that it would be found in current
project's repository itself,then found it in 'standard'
Repository (which add for current project for a base build
repository) if haven't found in repository itself.

Another question, in my project, own more than 1000 pkgs be
build and start at same time. Any status of project is
uncertainty ! For example, the 'succeeded' status was one number,
and switch to another number next times , the most confusion is
the number wasn't increased allow one order. The other status
is the same, 'failed', 'expansion', 'error', 'broken', 'blocked',...

I known it was because of the cycle building. but It could not
uncertainty endless :-)

Thanks,

----

Jian Lee [ http://jianlee.ylinux.org ]