Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:32:15 +0800
Thanks, Adrian

I'm looking at the code of bs_sched. any hacking idea should base on
the master of code.

My test of "drop 'meta change'" seems to stop the building. I'am
tired of the cycle building, I'll find a good way to do that.

I'll back after read code done.

btw, Merry Christmas everyone!

thanks,

Wednesday 23 December 200914:56:39Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> 写道: