Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:56:39 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009 04:15:38 schrieb Jian Lee:
Thanks, Adrian

Yes, the method to drop rebuild event before is wrong, all schedule
was stopped. So, the adventure is failed :-)

I've considered 'meta change' before, but have not test that idea
because confused by the exact meanings of 'meta change'. Could you
give me a exact description ?

Now, I'm testing to drop 'meta change' event for rebuild, by add a
"next;" before set $reason :

try it, but if you go on christmas vacations, just consider to let your system
building without that hack. You may get a real bootstrapped system when you
come back as new years present :)

The scheduler is able to handle all these cycles, it is breaking them, but
needs nevertheless building the packages multiple times. In case of large
cycles this takes quite some time. But it shall finish at some point in time
in any case.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH