Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:15:38 +0800
Thanks, Adrian

Yes, the method to drop rebuild event before is wrong, all schedule
was stopped. So, the adventure is failed :-)

I've considered 'meta change' before, but have not test that idea
because confused by the exact meanings of 'meta change'. Could you
give me a exact description ?

Now, I'm testing to drop 'meta change' event for rebuild, by add a
"next;" before set $reason :

# Jian Lee: drop 'meta change' event for rebuild
next;
my @diff = diffsortedmd5(0, \@meta, \@new_meta);
print " - $packid ($packtype)\n";
print " $_\n" for @diff;
print " meta change, start build\n";
$reason = { 'explain' => 'meta change', 'packagechange' =>
sortedmd5toreason(@diff) };

I'll report that result.

Thanks,

Tuesday 22 December 200918:28:45Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> 写道: