Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:57:37 +0800
Thanks, Adrian

but how to set cycle of 3 ?

I'm hacking the bs_sched script, and want it to drop pkgs which would
be rebuild :

1. read a list file to a perl array which contain all pkgs of my
project:

------------------------------
my $removed_from_relsync = \
"$BSConfig::bsdir/TRepos/removed_from_relsync.list";
open (F,$removed_from_relsync) || die ("Open $removed_from_relsync\
have a error : $!\n");
my @removed_from_relsync;
while(<F>) {chomp;push(@removed_from_relsync,$_);};
close(F);
============

2. at the place that check $reporoot/$prp/$myarch/:logfiles.fail to
drop pkgs , added this:

------------------------------------
if (%relsynctrigger) {
# filter failed packages
for (ls("$reporoot/$prp/$myarch/:logfiles.fail")) {
delete $relsynctrigger{$_};
}
# add a hacking method
# 1. "osc ls GTES:11:U6 > XXX/remove_relsync.list"
# 2. drop pkg from remove_relsync.list
for (@removed_from_relsync) {
delete $relsynctrigger{$_};
print "Delete $_ from rebuild relsync.\n";
}
}
}

I'm testing it, and I'm not sure it should be work correct.

Thanks,

Tuesday 22 December 200916:45:49Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> 写道: