Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.124 and obs 1.6 Compatibility
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:21:15 +0100
Sorry i don't know where and why i read 1.61 somewhere .

2009/12/21 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi
I'm not completely sure to understand all and sorry by advance, but
you have updated the server part from 1.60 to 1.61 and keep osc 0.124,
which seem "incompatible", perhaps i will be silly but there isn't an
more recent version of OSC for your system :
http://software.opensuse.org/search
I don't know witch online version of server there are, but other
clients (like the web one) have the same issues ?