Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:35:18 +0100
Am Montag, 21. Dezember 2009 04:34:26 schrieb Jian Lee:
hi, all

I'm researching the build ablity of obs, and I'm find that any events
of every package in the project should change the schedule of task.

My step is:

1. create a new project, no repository added

2. use a script commit more than 1000 srpm packages auto in batch.

3. all packages commit done, I added a standard repository

Result: the obs-server working in a cycle

Who is working in a cycle ? The scheduler ?

How do you see this ?

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH