[opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:34:26 +0800
hi, all

I'm researching the build ablity of obs, and I'm find that any events
of every package in the project should change the schedule of task.

My step is:

1. create a new project, no repository added

2. use a script commit more than 1000 srpm packages auto in batch.

3. all packages commit done, I added a standard repository

Result: the obs-server working in a cycle

1. do some requires check, select some packages to build and many
packages to waiting

2. the successed packages made a event to rebuild some successed pkgs

3. redo 1 and 2

Questions: did obs have a solution to made a only one schedule list ?

1. do requires check based on current pkgs, and create a schedule list

2. do building.

3. user can select do or not do check and rebuilding after the
schedule list executed done.

Thanks,

----

Jian Lee [ http://jianlee.ylinux.org ]