Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I publish MS Windows installer MSI packages?
I would think since it's rpmbuild that's reading the spec and producing
the rpms at the core of a spec build that you're always going to have to
produce rpms since the build service isn't modifying rpmbuild at all.
Maybe some convention (say in the Provides fields) could be adopted so
that the buildservice bs_sched daemon or bs_publish daemon knows that
the rpm contains an msi and that it should crack open the rpm and
publish the msi separately.