Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS: libgcrypt redirection
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:37:56 +0100
Am Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009 01:09:41 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
Hi,

when trying to branch from openSUSE:Factory/libgcrypt, I get redirected
to home:hennevogel:TODO/libgcrypt.

This is hennes fallback project, so this is still the default development
project as configured in openSUSE:Factory.

Alternatively, trying to branch from security:privacy/libgcrypt, I get

This might be a better place.

However, you should discuss that with the people and/or on factory mailing
list.

People from security:privacy can also create a "changedevelrequest" to Factory
to become the official project.

bye
adrian

redirected to another home project, home:makoenig:Factory/libgcrypt.

Neither of these look authoritative.

Can the involved parties resolve this uncertainty?

Thanks,
Jan

SUSE Linux Products GmbH